“sharing gardening knowledge with our community”
Where have we been this summer?
- Ecology Park Plant Sale on May 20th from 12-4, Ashburnham Street just north of Lansdowne St.
- Gilmour St. Garage Sale at the “Plants for Parkinson’s” setup on Gilmour Street on May 26th, 8am-noon
- Wednesday Downtown Farmer’s Market, 8:30am-2pm, May and June (Charlotte Street between George St. and Louis/Alymer St.)
- Our MG Plant Sale set for Saturday June 23, 9-11am at Westdale United Church, 1509 Sherbrooke St — (bring a blue box or bin, and get there early!)
- Activity Haven Garden Tour, Saturday July 7
- Peterborough Horticultural Society (4th Wednesday of the month) Peterborough Lions Centre, 347 Burnham Street, 7pm – 8:30pm. Guest fee $2.